Fix Can’t Attach Files On AOL Mail? Easy Guide
If you are here then it is pretty much possible that you are facing AOL mail receiving issues then you are at the right place in this article we will tell you the solutions for the same. So we would suggest you to stick to the end of the article to get all the information you need to.
Reasons for the problem –
Here are the reasons which could be responsible for the AOL mail attachment problems.
- Issues with the settings of the AOL mail
- Issues with cookies and caches
- The attachment button not working properly
- File being blocked because of internet or browser
Solutions for the problem –
- The first fix for the problem of AOL mail stop working can be to check the internet connection of your device which you are using and ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- It may be possible that the file that you are trying to attach has exceeded the maximum file limit which is why you are not able to attach the file and facing the problem.
- Another fix you can try is to clear the cache and the cookies of the browser which are causing the problems for you so you need to get rid of it for better functioning.
- You can also check if the file is not being blocked by the internet or the browser and if it is the case you need to fix it.
If you want to look up for more information and are not sure where to visit for the same then Ityug247 is the site for you where you will get the answers to all your answers. And we are sure that you would not be disappointed with all the details the site provides you with.